As a successful businesswoman, you know what it takes to run your business. Yet, it seems like something is missing.
That’s because there is more to success than meets the eye… in fact, you’re already experiencing impressive profits, a proven track record, and a higher quality of client, BUT you know there is more… You’re just not sure what “IT” is.
The edge of success means you have reached the top of your game based on what you’re currently doing, how you’re doing it and the structure (or lack thereof) that you have in place NOW. You are already successful and things look really good from outside but you know your internal processes need to change (and maybe you’re not exactly sure what’s keeping you from moving past the edge of success).
You want to achieve more and yet you’re not sure how to do it without completely burning out. And more often than not, you crave a certain level of peace that seems just outside your fingertips. What you are looking for is The Smart Women’s Edge. This edge is like the fuel that’s going to give your business that extra boost to move you to what’s next.
Here are some of the top challenges many others on the edge of success have experienced and perhaps they resonate with you?
Is it possible that your business isn’t quite where you want it to be (yet) because…
- You’ve managed to build a viable business and have been quite successful despite yourself (this often means you get in your own way and know there is a better way to do business but you struggle to SEE what that is let alone implement a better plan).
- You’ve achieved an impressive level of success yet you have a chaotic work schedule with no real, duplicable systems in place (and you know if you streamlined things you’d have more time, more money and less stress but you’re just not sure where to start).
- You’re maxed out on the hours you can work and your earnings are capped (this might mean you haven’t mastered the money piece and you’re trading dollars for hours or you simply need to look at ways to leverage your earning potential so your business is supporting YOU instead of the other way around).
- You have the wrong support team or partnerships in place (often this is because you’re afraid to make a change, don’t have time to train someone new or haven’t found someone with a proven track record or vision that you can trust OR you’ve outgrown your current team and aren’t sure how to make that change).
- Finally, you’re doing WAY more than your fair share in the business and you haven’t yet learned how to step away from work to rest and rejuvenate. This causes overwhelm and it might sometimes feel like if you do one more thing you’re destined to fail (this is one of the most common reasons for burnout and can be avoided with the right guidance).
Maybe you’re one of the many who have experienced advice that doesn’t take your big picture vision into consideration but instead dictates what should done? This approach rarely gets your desired results because the approach isn’t customized for your unique situation.
You don’t need to be told what to do.
You need someone who is experienced and intuitive. Someone who will listen, serve as a trusted sounding board and help co-create a plan that will really work for your business, your goals and your dreams (both personally and professionally). You’re not looking for a color by number business plan. Instead, you want to be an active part of the process.
You know there has to be a better, more efficient way AND you need someone who can see your bigger vision to help you easily restructure your business without reinventing yourself to achieve your success goals.
You’ve reached a place in your business where the standard coaching programs aren’t working for you. You’re looking for a true collaboration that takes YOUR interest to heart and helps create a custom plan that you can follow to achieve the Smart Women’s Edge…
That’s why I’m sharing some of the essential questions you need to self-assess and truly examine where you are in your business and what’s next for YOU. The essential questions are based on my in-depth Smart Women’s Edge Assessment and experience that has taken thousands of women from where they were to where they really want to be.
I specialize in leading already successful business women to what’s next by revealing my proven, customized strategies for the Smart Women’s Edge… being on the leading edge doesn’t mean you need to be edgy — in fact, it’s time to embrace your feminine leadership skills.
The best part about this is you’re already successful, there is no need for reinvention.
I’m not going to tell you to tear everything down just to build it up again. Instead I’ll pose essential questions you need to ask yourself to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
Together, we’ll expand upon your current foundation to take your business beyond the current pinnacle of success. We’ll do this by collaborating and I’ll use my business X-ray vision to uncover KEY stumbling blocks that you’re probably not seeing yourself. Better yet, based on these findings, together we’ll create the change you need to go beyond the edge of success without burning out.
To get instant access to the essential questions you must ask yourself to get from where you are now to where you want to be, enter your name and email in the box on this page. You’ll receive some of the key essential questions from my Smart Women’s Edge Assessment to help you determine what’s best for you and your business. Plus you’ll receive 3 REAL LIFE examples of women just like you who have achieved The Smart Women’s Edge so you can see what’s possible for YOU.
You’ll see how women with business circumstances similar to yours have moved beyond the edge of success to streamline systems, leverage time, strengthen partnerships, build the right team and increase cash flow without burning out (because honestly, right now, you probably feel that it’s too much to add one more thing to your to do list without the right support)…
That’s why I’m inviting you to take this time for you and your business.
I want to help you move beyond the edge of success to experience the Smart Women’s Edge. Get instant access to the essential questions you need to ask yourself and once you’ve completed the self-assessment questions you can reach out to my client care team to apply for a FREE 30 minute consultation with me.