To listen to my audio article, 7 Rituals For Rapid Results & Radical Productivity, click on the audio player arrow below:
When I think back to ALL the BIG leaps in success & income I’ve had over the years, I realize that a combination of two important things were present:
- After experiencing the effects of some very expensive and very bad advice, I stopped asking and listening to people who could not possibly give me the support and sound advice I needed because they just did not have the skill set, or the experience to know the right answers. Instead, I sought out and received guidance, direction and solid business advice from people who were leaders in their industry – people who were more experienced and ahead of me in their entrepreneurial journey – they were where I wanted to be . Their advice to me was based on experience and results, instead of theory or guesswork.
- I was never in my office, deep in my work, when significant breakthroughs emerged. When I think about leaps that increased my income by 20-50%, they were always when I removed myself from the daily business tasks and responsibilities of my life. I was in an environment where I had a clear head and could reflect, refocus, re-energize, reclaim and reinvent my vision for my life and business.
That’s why I created the perfect space, forum and program for you to reclaim and refresh your vision and create the strategies necessary for you to get free from overwhelm while growing your business at the same time…
To listen to my audio article, How’s The GPS on Your Decision Making?, click on the audio player arrow below:
To listen to my audio article, Speaking For Success, click on the audio player arrow below:
To listen to my audio article, Are You Hiding From Success?, click on the audio player arrow below:
When everything feels urgent, everything seems equal. Nothing could be further from the truth. Being “busy” doesn’t necessarily move you closer to reaching your goals. Successful business owners understand you have to work from a clear sense of priority.
The long to-do list can actually lead you away from your goal – not closer to it. Instead of a to-do list for 2015, I invite you to start thinking about a success list. A success list is one that purposefully and mindfully has action items and tasks that are created around ONE big goal you envision for the year. Your success list should be short and sweet with items that take you closer to your goal.
As I review all the success I’ve had in my last 20+ years in business, the common theme that runs through the BIG goals I’ve achieved is a narrow focus and concentration on ONE idea. Let me give you an example. When I started my coaching business 10 years ago, I had a single focus to work with two groups of women in my Women’s Success Circles and take them through my signature system on transition.
My MOXIE Retreat is going to illuminate a time-tested, proven, clear path for your business to reach the next level of success. I’m going to shine a light on EXACTLY how you can create a successful, freedom based business without burning out.
When you know EXACTLY what to do, You…
*SAVE time – when you have the RIGHT focus in your business, you actually free up more time to spend with family or do things you enjoy.
*Make MORE money – when you have the RIGHT focus in your business, your income grows – Faster.
At a recent retreat with the members of my Smart Women SOAR Elite program, they had a chance to “rate” different aspects of their business on a scale of 1-10 with one being “Nope, never heard of it” and a ten being “Nailed it.” Together, we focused on the areas that are essential to wildly thriving business success. As one member commented, “It’s like keeping a scorecard on your business.” The key to long lasting business growth is to evaluate periodically what’s working, what’s not working and course correct so that you can continue to gain momentum and accomplish those bigger goals.
Here are five areas to assess in your business now so that 2015 can be the year you soar to a new level of success:
- Your Vision and Mission – Is your vision and mission on track for the New Year? You can get off track in your business if you’re vision isn’t laser focused. I refer to this sometimes as “BSOS” or “bright shiny object syndrome.” When new opportunities present themselves, the key is to ask yourself if the new opportunity or new idea relates back to your WHY. Will this opportunity get you closer to your goal? Avoid spinning your wheels on things that don’t get results and opt for a solid plan of action.
I’ll make this quick as I bet you’re shopping or traveling to loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You probably know by now about my MOXIE Retreat. But, chances are you haven’t had the time or taken the time to actually read it or make a decision, since you’re one busy woman. I get it and that’s exactly why I created my MOXIE Retreat. I truly want to help and support busy women entrepreneurs, just like you, transform their businesses so they can enjoy their success and create the lifestyle they want and deserve.
No need to read this email…..unless:
1. You consider yourself a success but you have little time to enjoy life because you’re in overwhelm most of the time. (i.e. you are working too darn hard)
2. You’re not sure what has to be done to increase your profits and eliminate your overwhelm… (but you really want to…ASAP)
3. You know exactly what you have to do but you can’t spare 5 minutes to implement the strategies you know will propel your business forward…(i.e. you are stuck)