My guest today, Christy Davies, is a friend, long-time client and the CEO & Founder of Physicians Success RX.
Christy is an expert who has been supporting physicians for over a decade in the areas of business development, managing cash-flow and helping them remain independent from the hospital system.
On today’s show, Christy talks about growing up on a family dairy farm and how her childhood experience gave her a boost as an entrepreneur today. She shares how she moved from 6 to 7 figures in her business, the ONE thing that holds entrepreneurs back, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Embrace that history, don’t push it aside, don’t hide it. Because it does help you bloom as a person.” – Christy Davies
- The nice perk of longevity in business – the decade mark is huge!
- Specific strategies Christy used to go from 6 figures to 7 figures in her business
- How to cultivate and build lasting leadership skills
- How growing up on a dairy farm helped Christy as an entrepreneur
- The ONE Thing that holds a lot of entrepreneurs back
- Why coming from a place of service is the key to building a sustainable brand
- Knowing your core customer
- Why “Hacks” and “Shortcuts” did not work on her way to 7 figures
It really comes down to making sure you understand who your core group is and feeding that part of your business and feeding it well and letting them know how appreciative you are.” – Christy Davies
Connect with Christy Davies:
What I found in my space is that people will reinvest in you if you’re providing a good service to them.” – Christy Davies