My guest today, Kerrigan Behrens, co-founder of the CBD company, Sagely Naturals, shares her entrepreneurial journey from finance to CBD.
Kerrigan started her career in the financial market on Wall Street. Around this time, she developed persistent back pain that doctors couldn’t seem to diagnose. A friend told her about CBD and she became interested in trying it for pain relief. At first she doubted that CBD would be able to help her, but after trying some CBD honey (and feeling pain relief within 30-minutes), she changed her mind. The experience led Kerrigan to leave her career on Wall Street and embrace entrepreneurship and co-found Sagely Naturals.
On today’s show, Kerrigan shares how she and her co-founder bootstrapped their business with only 30k and how they made their business profitable in just 6 months. She shares the difference between CBD and THC, the medicinal benefits of CBD, and the first steps to create an approachable consumer brand, the importance of resilience, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
We knew before we even started the company that there was a market for it.” – Kerrigan Behrens
- The FIRST step to create an approachable consumer brand
- How she took the pain she was having and turned it into a passion
- How she and her co-founder bootstrapped the business with 30K and made a PROFIT in just 6 months
- She’s got Big INFLUENCERS like Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana loving the product
- She realized that CBD needed a MAKEOVER and she was excited to take that on
- The difference between CBD and THC
- How Kerrigan took advantage of starting a company in Los Angeles
- How they became the Top SELLING CBD Topical product in the country (they are in over 12,000 retail outlets now)
- The key characteristics that have gotten Kerrigan through challenging times (while giving birth to her first child during the pandemic)
- We talk a lot about the BEST Books we’ve read – the ones that are “real changemakers”
- And much, much more…
For every success there are multiple failures.” – Kerrigan Behrens
Connect with Kerrigan Behrens:
Perfection is just not possible, so live with that realization and just take steps to make progress as you go.” – Kerrigan Behrens