Let’s face it: Change is challenging. Every single day, I talk to women who know deep down they need to make a change in their life, career or business. But they cling to and hold on to their comfort zone because it seems easier.
My guest today, Tysh Mefferd, has a lot to say when it comes to career change and transition. She was at the pinnacle of her career; the top earner in her company, shattering every sales goal put in her path. And she left it all behind to join forces with another social selling company.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Sometimes status quo isn't what's always best.” – Tysh Mefferd
- The 4 things you take action on before you make a change in your career or business
- Why TRENDS are key to watch in your industry
- Great advice for women who are thinking of making a change
- Why AGES and STAGES are key to pay attention to for women
- Tips for succeeding in social selling and direct sales
- The top TWO things to know when you’re starting a business
I was willing to make short-term sacrifices that I knew would help me with my long-term goals and objectives.” – Tysh Mefferd
Connect with Tysh Mefferd:
When you love what you're doing, you don't mind doing that.” – Tysh Mefferd