You may have seen her on KTLA or interviewing celebrities and dignitaries such as Oprah, Bradley Cooper, Aretha Franklin, Clint Eastwood, Barbra Streisand, Kanye West, Nelson Mandela, & Jane Goodall. From Miss USA to an Emmy Award-winning journalist, Lu Parker has had an incredible career.
As she continues to anchor on KTLA, Lu also took a moment of adversity in her life to start a movement around kindness and became the Founder & CEO of Be Kind & Co.
On today’s show, you’ll love her pearls of wisdom as Lu gives us a deep look into her career path and the lessons she’s learned along the way.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
What are the little steps that you are taking today that build towards that goal?” – Lu Parker
- How a Moment of ADVERSITY led Lu to start a company based on KINDNESS
- The difference between NICE and KIND and why KIND is better
- Why it’s important to be kind to YOURSELF first
- How women LEAD and why the world will be more ALIGNED when women are in LEADERSHIP
- How Lu went from a 10th-grade English teacher to Miss USA and then on to anchor KTLA Health & Fitness
- How Lu handled being in an environment where people were very “unkind”
- Lu’s best (think super simple) advice for getting WHAT you WANT in life
- Her best tips for productivity
- The ONE THING you need to let go of
Don’t put so much pressure on yourself that it is not fun anymore.” – Lu Parker
Connect with Lu Parker:
I really do feel like if we can love ourselves and be kind to ourselves then, in turn, we’re able to be more kind to the stranger on the street or to a friend in need.” – Lu Parker