Today’s remarkable guest, Elise Rosenstock, started her jewelry business over 20 years ago at her kitchen table with only $300 (she confesses it was her “date night” money). Now, Elyse Ryan Jewelry is in big brand stores across the country from Saks to Bloomingdales to QVC and HSN. She’s using her successes to make a lasting impact in the lives of those around her.
Elise shares a great story about why she’s affectionately been called “The Lemonade Stand Lady” and insists she has found success in trusting that people just want access to the real you.
Listen in to today’s episode as Elise talks about the two things you need to grow, how to go from the kitchen table to a manufacturer, and why reinvention is so popular.
To snag a 15% discount on any of Elise’s fabulous jewelry, our listeners can use the code ‘MOXIE‘ at checkout on her website.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
I had the sales and marketing in my blood, but I had to be able to do it in a way that people were going to believe in me and my product.” – Elise Rosenstock
- How she went from her kitchen table to big brands SAKS, Bloomingdales, QVC & HSN
- Simple, easy tips (anyone can do it) on how she grew visibility for her jewelry line
- How she raised over 1M on QVC and became known as “The Lemonade Stand Lady”
- The most challenging aspect of being a business owner – CONTROL
- The ONE Thing you should always pay close attention to
- The KEY to staying in business for the long-term
- Her ADVICE on how she gets through those really tough days
- Details on her new line, “WRISTROCKS”
- And much, much more…
If you have an idea, don’t expect it to happen overnight.” – Elise Rosenstock
Connect with Elise Rosenstock:
Surround yourself with mom-preneurs. I do that every day.” – Elise Rosenstock