You do not want to miss this interview.
Originally from Indiana, Christina Stembel found herself in Silicon Valley where it seemed everyone was an entrepreneur. It was while investigating why flowers are so expensive for her employer at the time, Christina started to see potential big bucks in the flower industry. No college degree but she did have 49K in savings and that’s how Farmgirl Flowers was planted firmly in the ground.
Christina shares all of her tips and transparent insights on how she grew Farmgirl Flowers from nothing to an estimated projected 30M this year. She talks about her grassroots marketing that has grown the company, why and how to get started without investor money, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
I wanted to take an industry and be either the first innovator or the first one doing it a completely different way.” – Christina Stembel
- CURIOSITY does not kill the cat; This is how Christina started out
- The SURPRISING thing that happened when she was down to her last $411
- Smart, Simple, Effective Tips for Grass Roots MARKETING – Truly Brilliant
- The Two Most ESSENTIAL Skills You Must Develop if You Want to Grow and Scale
- Bank and credit card tips for FUNDING your business
- Why women should STOP waiting for investor money in most cases
- How she reacted when someone told her to STUNT her Growth and “wait for the industry to catch up to her”
I wanted to test the market. I did not want to give up a decade of my life for something that was never going to work.” – Christina Stembel
Connect with Christina Stembel:
I pivot all the time. We listen to our customers.” – Christina Stembel