Marcy Vermillion had an unfortunate kayaking accident that, at age 32, left her unable to even walk her dog. This led her on a journey to the healing effects of CBD. Once she shared it with her good friend Coco Meers, Equilbria was born.
Coco and Marcy both sold their tech ventures realizing they were on to something for women. Now they are ready to introduce their premium, farm-fresh, full-spectrum CBD products to women across the globe. They have a unique approach; they offer something called Dosage Specialist Support to potential clients who aren’t sure where to begin or which products will best suit them.
In today’s episode, they share their biggest hurdle when building their business, the “three chains” in building a business, and their best steps to grow the brand. They also share advice that they often hear in the startup world that they disagree with, how to be comfortable knowing what you don’t know, and what should you plan for when things don’t go well.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
We’re so passionate about what cannabis and CBD can do for women and for women’s health, but it is not a one-size-fits-all.” – Coco Meers
- A step-by-step (think paint-by-number) explanation on WHY CBD is so healing for women
- A HUGE challenge that COST them their Recurring Revenue (and how they overcame it!)
- The “Three Chains” in Building a Successful Business
- How Coco and Marcy went from Tech to CBD
- ADVICE they hear in the start-up arena that is highly MISLEADING for Founders
- How to determine what dose of CBD is right for you
- WHY Daily Drops has become such a GENIUS product for Equilbria
- Where they Find their Joy
CBD and women are such a perfect pair.” – Marcy Vermillion
Connect with Coco Meers and Marcy Vermillion:
At Equilibria we are owners of our own farm, so we can trace our batch and lot number all the way down to the genetics and the farmer who picked it.” – Coco Meers