Welcome to an important conversation on Finding Joy in our health and, more specifically becoming besties with your hormones. Today my guest Dr. Anna dials it all in for us. Dr. Anna is a pharmacist, an expert in gerontology, and a faculty member at USC.
Hormones can challenge us at any age, so in this episode, Dr. Anna and I discuss why they matter so much. We also talk about the alarming increase in rates of autoimmune disease among women and the importance of three factors when combatting the symptoms and side effects of menopause and perimenopause: stillness, movement, and nutrition.
Listen in to learn why our hormones are so important to our overall health, how our gut health is related to our hormones, and which natural remedies Dr. Anna recommends.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
We underestimate what we can do in a year, but we overestimate what we can do in a day.” – Dr. Anna
- WHY making best friends with your hormones is essential
- Estrogen & Progesterone ABCs (she breaks it down for us)
- Night Sweat, Sleepless nights, and what we can do to help
- Ways to HOLISTICALLY feel better during Menopause
- The Magic of MAGNESIUM
- Natural Remedies for MENOPAUSAL symptoms
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Natural & Synthetic Progesterone
- The “TRUTH” Phase (this had me ROFL)
- Why everyone needs to stop SHAMING self-care for women
- Dr. Anna’s experience with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- The Top WELLNESS Tips right now for WOMEN
You just have to start.” – Dr. Anna
Connect with Dr. Anna:
We have to be aligned, not only in our businesses but in our health.” – Joy Chudacoff