Fran Maier’s advice is gold. As the CEO & Founder of BabyQuip, the country’s leading baby gear rental service, Fran is a powerful female entrepreneur and established trend-spotter, so she has a lot of great information to impart.
In this episode, Fran opens up about her experience pitching on the television series Shark Tank and explains why “change is always a catalyst for opportunity.”
Listen in to learn how Fran makes day-to-day decisions, why timing is crucial in business, and how confidence and vulnerability go hand-in-hand.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Don't solve tomorrow's problem today.” – Fran Maier
- How Confidence & Vulnerability pair well together
- The ONE Thing that gives your Biz The EDGE
- Why understanding TRENDS are key
- How Babyquip went from idea to over 650+ cities across the US
- The Early days at BabyQuip
- Her experience on SHARK TANK and What Happened Next
- How she moves through the TOUGH Times
- Her “5 Things” Strategy
- Her Super Power
- Her advice on successful CROWD-FUNDING
- Bootstrapping versus Fundraising
I know how to build trusted brands.” – Fran Maier
Connect with Fran Maier:
Timing really makes a difference.” – Fran Maier