Before she was even pregnant with her first child, Lindsay Pinchuk saw an opportunity in the parenting industry. She decided to go for it and Bump Club And Beyond, a parenting community was born. With just $500, she used basic, grass-roots efforts to fuel her start-up growth. Along the way, she made some strategic partnerships that led to rocket-ship visibility and success. Both Target and Nordstrom came calling.
Lindsay actually sold her company a few years ago and in this episode, we talk about why it was always her goal to sell the business. We also discuss the future that she’s really looking forward to and why it benefited her to organize events outside of the baby space.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Flexibility is queen.” – Lindsay Pinchuk
- SIMPLE Grass-Roots efforts that led to ROCKET ship growth
- The FIRST Question Every Start Up should ask in the beginning
- The importance of forming the RIGHT Partnerships for Strategic Growth
- Her Biggest GROWTH Opportunity
- Why Identifying your WEAKNESSES Early on is Key to Growth
- How to MOVE through the really TOUGH Days
- And much, much more!
It is so important that you have support and not just from people who have done it before you, but from people who are going through it with you.” – Lindsay Pinchuk
Connect with Lindsay Pinchuk:
We all can always learn from our peers whether it’s motherhood, entrepreneurship, or whatever it might be.” – Lindsay Pinchuk