Today’s guest, Amy Franko, is back on the show to do an encore interview!
Amy is an entrepreneur and best-selling author of the award-winning book, The Modern Seller. She was originally a guest on She’s Got Moxie, July 24, 2019, but a lot has changed since then. I brought Amy back to share with us how to ease into the sales and how to feel comfortable and confident as businesses start to reopen across the nation.
On today’s episode of ‘She’s Got Moxie,’ Amy talks about the first steps you can take to approach your clients NOW. She also shares with us the main principles of The Modern Seller, what she has been doing to help manage this challenging time, her plans for the future, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Perhaps our own internal approaches and our mindsets need to change with everything that’s happening in the world, but the way in which we work with our client as a trusted advisor that doesn’t change.” – Amy Franko
- WHY taking on the role of an “Ambassador” is the Key Right Now
- The 5 principles of the modern seller
- The 3X metric and why you need to get on board with this
- Why putting a microscope on your BEST clients is the BEST use of your TIME
- Why “shrinking or hiding” is the absolute worst decision to make
- Excellent clarifying questions to help you, help your clients
- The other “R” word that leads directly to REVENUE
- The MOST IMPORTANT skill that an entrepreneur needs to build
- The power of the strong network
- How to build strategic partnerships and stronger relationships
People with a strong network rise above the noise.” – Amy Franko
Connect with Amy Franko:
Find ways to continue staying forward in your market so that you are still seen as a thought leader, and you are still seen as the resilient entrepreneur and business owner.” – Amy Franko