One of the questions I get asked often by women entrepreneurs is, “Joy, once I’ve created a relationship with my ideal client, how do I get them to buy from me?” Great question!
Notice how the question was worded: “once I’ve created the relationship…” Smart women know the first step in marketing their business is establishing a feeling of belief and trust with their ideal client.
When your ideal client is feeling ready to say, “Yes! I want to work with you!”, now is the time to have a simple, easy, process for them to follow to get started with you. In today’s article, I’m going to focus on six tips and solutions that are guaranteed to help you attract and embrace more clients if you follow these simple suggestions:
1. Show Your Expertise – Let people know you are an expert in your industry. Share your point of view through public speaking, attending events, hosting free teleseminars or webinars, writing articles and social media. This will instill confidence and increase your credibility factor with your potential client.
2. Share Testimonials and Case Studies – I typically don’t use the words “always” or “never”, however in this case I’m going to. Always ask your clients for a testimonial about their work with you and never lose an opportunity to share a case study to communicate how your service or system has transformed the lives of others. People enjoy reading about the experiences other clients have had when they’ve worked with you.
3. Have Clear Communication – In order for someone to feel like they are making a good decision, they need clear communication (both verbally and in writing) on what they will receive when they work with you. Create a simple document that shares everything that is included in your service (don’t forget to share what’s not included as well if it doesn’t seem obvious). For example, if you don’t offer “unlimited email support”, make sure they are aware of this.
4. Accept Multiple Forms of Payment – This is one solution that can increase your income overnight. When I first started my business over seven years ago, I only accepted cash or check. This limited my ability to attract the number of clients I truly wanted. When I began accepting credit cards, my income and number of clients increased dramatically.
5. Create an Easy Pay Plan – Once you begin accepting credit cards, you can offer payment plans for your clients and customers. This one simple solution doubled my income over a short period of time. People want to work with you and gain your knowledge and expertise. Make it easy and affordable for them by offering a payment plan.
6. Give Them a Guarantee – Consider offering a money-back guarantee for a short period of time after their purchase. This allows your new client to feel secure about making the decision to work with you and it also shows you have integrity and believe in your service.
Once you’ve created desire within your client to work with you, use these six simple solutions to make it easy for them to say, “Yes, I’m ready and excited to work with you!”
Anything is possible. Everything is waiting for you.
© 2012 Joy Chudacoff
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Joy Chudacoff, ICF, PCC, is the founder of Smart Women Smart Solutions®, a Professional Certified Coach to 1000’s of women, Motivational Speaker, and Entrepreneur. She publishes a weekly buzz generating ezine, Reflections On Life and Business for Women Entrepreneurs. If you’re ready take your life and your business to the next level, get your FREE Tips, FREE Report and FREE MP3 now at Profits With Passion.
Share Your Comments & Feedback: