This is a special episode of ‘She’s Got Moxie’ chock full of tips, tricks and real statistics on dealing with the coronavirus crisis with my guest, Mary Winners – Founder & CEO of About Senior Solutions.
Mary is a certified gerontologist, and About Senior Solutions is a senior resource, evaluation, placement and advocacy organization that works with aging seniors and their families.
If you want to learn more about Mary and her amazing business, I recommend you listen to episode 97 of my ‘She’s Got Moxie’ podcast. Her story is wonderful and she gives some great insights into her entrepreneurial success!
On today’s show, Mary talks specifically about the coronavirus crisis and how you can be more effective in helping the aging seniors in your life right now. She gives some excellent and creative tips for preparing for emergencies, staying healthy, taking care of the aging seniors during this time and more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
This gives us the opportunity to think about what we need to do to prepare for an emergency and what we need to do to make sure that we're maintaining our health, period.” – Mary Winners
- Specific Activities to keep your aging family member calm
- The #1 item aging seniors need to have in ample supply
- Mary puts things into perspective with REAL Statistics
- Big TIPS to preparing your aging parents for the crisis time period
- A great tip on what you can do to help your aging senior family member feel more independent and part of the conversation
- How playing the “What-If?” game can be helpful
- The importance of STAYING CONNECTED (even if it isn’t in-person)
- Specific suggestions for immune boosters for aging well
- How to PLAN for challenging situationss
The other thing that is really important is making sure that you are looking at a healthy lifestyle so that you're increasing and supporting your own immune system.” – Mary Winners
Connect with Mary Winners:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | About Senior Solutions
I think the biggest thing is not to worry.” – Mary Winners
Share Your Comments & Feedback: