After a difficult moment in the cat litter aisle at Target that sent her running from the store, my guest Lori Caden, came to the conclusion that there had to be an easier way to look and feel better after childbirth.
Along with the collaboration of her two sisters, Lori co-founded their company, Belly Bandit, in 2008 and revolutionized the maternity world by introducing the first doctor-recommended, postpartum compression wrap. The Belly Bandit has had a major thumbs by Hollywood moms including Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Kourtney Kardashian.
She’s full of energy and enthusiasm and additional new clothing lines, such as “Mother Tucker” are available online and also at Neiman Marcus.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
All of our products are solution-based products.” – Lori Caden
- Lori’s embarrassing moment in Target that started the idea for Belly Bandit
- How she got some early traction from major celebrity moms
- The “old-school” marketing technique that put them on the map and helped them get noticed
- The VERTICAL MARKET that Lori never expected to go into
- How her new line, “Mother Tucker” shapewear came about
- What it is like to be in business with her SISTERS
- The 3 questions she asks herself before she says “yes!” to a new idea
- And much, much more
Don’t be scared to ask for help to get to the next level.” – Lori Caden
Connect with Lori Caden:
As soon as people started asking for it, we would cut and sew these samples and hand them out.” – Lori Caden