Lizanne Falsetto ditched a college basketball scholarship for an international modeling career. While on the road, Lizanne found herself hungry but didn’t like the fast food options so she created her own high-protein, zero-sugar, food-on-the-go snack, what we now call the thinkThin® bar! It set a trend as the FIRST protein bar to be gluten-free.
Lizanne went on to create a lifestyle brand and a national market leader. She ultimately sold thinkThin® to Glambia, Inc. in 2016 for $215 million dollars. Wow.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
The No. 1 thing that I would say to the women out there who want to learn about cash flow is to always keep your payables (what you have to pay) at least 20% lower than your receivables (the money coming in).” – Lizanne Falsetto
- WHY she declined the basketball college scholarship
- HOW Lizanne turned her kitchen experiment into a multi-million dollar company
- HOW she kept growing & scaling the entrepreneurial mountain
- What BASKETBALL taught her about BUSINESS
- SIMPLE, smart, cash flow secrets
- Why Lizanne brought HER CHILDREN to work
- Her BIGGEST Challenge – real, raw truth here
- HOW she overcame her toughest moments
- And much, much more…
I knew I had to surround myself with the best. And I always had that mentality, but it is almost to the point where you bring people in who are smarter than you.” – Lizanne Falsetto
Connect with Lizanne:
Facebook | Twitter | Lizanne Falsetto
I think that team sport is a valuable lesson because you can play your position well, but you have to play with your team.” – Lizanne Falsetto
Share Your Comments & Feedback: