Laura Wasser gets up close and personal with celebs like Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani and Jennifer Garner (just to name a few!). Wasser is a celebrity divorce attorney and the founder of the NEW online divorce platform itsovereasy.com.
Laura created ‘it's over easy' to change the way people feel about divorce. It’s a platform that makes a challenging process accessible and affordable to everyone.
As the author of the 2013 bestseller, It Doesn’t Have To Be That Way, Laura really believes that by simplifying the divorce process, couples are empowered to take control of their own destiny without having to rely on expensive attorneys.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
You have to be open to the idea that you can’t do everything yourself, and that when you are giving help to others then that will come back to you. Take it! Take the help.” – Laura Wasser
- WHY Laura is a Big advocate for working moms
- Why it’s important for a woman to get a prenup if she’s the major breadwinner in the relationship
- Her Biggest Challenge in representing celebrities
- The time Laura had a STILETTO thrown at her
- How she juggles being a single mom with a busy career and two boys
- The one idea that women MUST adopt
- Her Daily Routine
- Her Superpower
- Her BEST Advice for Women Entrepreneurs
- And much, much more
Unless you are strong and healthy and feeling good, you cannot do what you need to do for your household, for your family or for your kids. I think it is so good for my boys to see a strong working parent.” – Laura Wasser
Connect with Laura Wasser:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | it's over easy | LinkedIn
As women we are not looked at the same way as men are. For better or for worse, we’re not. So we just have to realize that.” – Laura Wasser
Share Your Comments & Feedback: