Celebrating Four Years of bringing you women who are Flexing their Moxie Muscle when it comes to business success! (G.I.V.E.A.W.A.Y. Read Below!)
I’m so excited to share this episode with you Today! In honor of our four-year Anniversary, my team has created clips from our MOST listened to episodes for you to enjoy! You’ll hear from dynamic women like:
- Janice Bryant Howroyd of the ACT 1 Group: the largest minority & woman-owned business in North America (started with a $900 loan from her Mom)
- Julie Deane, Founder & CEO of Cambridge Satchel: listen in as she tells you about the “incident” with her manufacturer & 16,000 bags on back order
- Raegan Moya-Jones: over 100M…selling Baby Blankets
- Gail Schenbaum of the Umergency App: she created the APP after a traumatic incident involving her daughter while she was away in college
- Mignon Francois, CEO & Founder of The Cupcake Collection: She took $5 and turned it into 10M baking cupcakes
- Cindy Eckert: the GENIUS behind the Female VIAGRA
GIVEAWAY CONTEST! One Night Hotel Stay in beautiful Westlake Village, California!
ONE Lucky Winner will receive a night’s stay at the luxurious, peaceful, boutique, wine country hotel, The Westlake Village Inn. The wrought iron entrance is the gateway to a magical overnight experience.
Simply follow these rules to qualify:
- Like my contest post on Instagram – @joychudacoff
- Follow me on Instagram @joychudacoff
- Hop over to Apple Podcasts and write a Review for ‘She’s Got Moxie’ https://JoyChudacoff.com/applepodcasts
- Take a screenshot of your Apple Podcast Review and send it to me in a DM
- Let me know here in a comment that you did a review on Apple Podcasts
Open to US residents only. Entries accepted until 10/12 at 11:59pmEST. Winner will be contacted through direct message and announced on 10/15/2021. There will be 1 winner. Giveaway does not include any travel to or from the hotel. This is in no way sponsored by, administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s terms.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
There is still this notion that for women to be successful in business that we have to be more like men and I think that is just a huge load of rubbish.” – Julie Deane
Everybody wants to be great, but nobody wants to wake up at dawn.” – Mignon Francois