I think that you’re going to absolutely love my guest today, Charlene Simon, who is the Founder & CEO of Bathhouse Soapery & Caldarium.
She’s a serial entrepreneur who started her first business very early on in life. She didn’t finish high school taking the traditional path (she eventually got her GED), and became a wife at 15 and a mother of three by the time she was 20 years old.
It was after a visit to a soap shop that left Charlene feeling mesmerized by the whole process. She spent hours in the library teaching herself the science of making soap so she could fulfill a dream of one day owning her own shop. Today, she has expanded her business to five retail locations across the U.S. and is also getting into cosmetics as well!
In 2019, Charlene was crowned Mrs. Arkansas America and went on to compete in the famous Mrs. America competition in Las Vegas, placing Top 15 in the nation and bringing home the coveted trophy for “Mrs. Fabulous Face.”
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Take your power and own it.” – Charlene Simon
- Her FIRST steps to turn her Passion into a money-making business for her family
- What Charlene Trusts most when it comes to DECISION MAKING
- Her BEST Action Step to grow Bathhouse Soapery
- WHY it’s important to “jump” once in awhile; She credits “taking a leap” to much of her success and why you must never get comfortable
- The problem with Competition & Comparison and why it has been a challenge for her
- A real, raw, transparent story that personally ROCKED her world (cue the fetal position) and how she overcame this tough time
- How her experience as an entrepreneur was a (surprising) boost to her journey in competing for Mrs. Arkansas
- The process Charlene uses to access the direct line to her creative genius
- How to build CONFIDENCE and feel beautiful
- The advice she wishes someone would have shared with her early on – POWERFUL beyond measure
Courage and confidence has come to me over the failures.” – Charlene Simon
Connect with Charlene Simon:
Facebook | Instagram | Charlene Simon | Villainess | Bathhouse
It has been always been following the gut even when other people have said that it is a bad idea.” – Charlene Simon
Share Your Comments & Feedback: