Last week, my family and I had to evacuate our home in southern California. My kids wanted to take a lot of stuff with us but I just took a few things.
I ended up going back into the house and grabbed something that I had purchased after I started my first business 28 years ago.
This gift to myself was a symbol for me that I was going to make it as an entrepreneur.
In the spirit of that, I’m sharing 7 Questions You Need to Answer to Get Your Audiences Attention in order to help you as an entrepreneur.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
How many testimonials have you generated from your satisfied clients and customers?” – Joy Chudacoff
- The #1 thing that you need to communicate clearly right when you get started
- How will your service benefit your audience?
- What to ASK your clients to write that will help me get investors
- How to embrace technology to reach your audience
- Why staying POSITIVE is more than just a cute phrase
Start thinking about who’s the market and niche it down as much as you can.” – Joy Chudacoff
I have a folder with actual written testimonials.” – Joy Chudacoff