In the age of “fake news,” how do we know what to believe anymore?
My guest today, Carrie Callahan, is the public relations ‘prowess' known for executing and developing targeted communication programs for national and regional brands.
For the past 18 years, Carrie, President of Nash Callahan Communications, has worked in PR with brands like Tiffany, Mars, NorthStar Moving Company, and more, to build their brands and industry leadership.
If you like what you hear today, you'll love my Align Retreat, because Carrie will be there sharing more about how to have exceptional PR in your business.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
The everyday PR is all about telling your truth as a business leader, and the truth of your business and your products and your services.” – Carrie Callahan
- What Public Relations means in Today’s market
- The RIGHT questions to ask to create The BEST MARKETING plan
- Why it’s essential to keep the message CONSISTENT
- How to build the know, like, and trust factor
- Why the PRESS RELEASE is NOT Dead
- How PR has changed in the last few years and what you need to know to use it to your benefit
- The TRUTH about Public Relations and Social Media
Everything across the board should be something that you want someone to say when you walk out of your store or something you want them to say after you provided them with your services.” – Carrie Callahan
- Early Bird Registration for my Align Retreat expires December 3, 2018!!
- Text or call Kathy at (310) 266-0416 with questions
- Connect with Carrie Callahan: LinkedIn
There’s a lot of various ways to show the trust factor and for people to trust you as a company, but one of the main ways, I think, is to show your heart.” – Carrie Callahan