After learning her husband had a gambling problem and left her with a few children and a million dollars in debt, Barbara Huson knew she needed to get smart about one thing: MONEY.
Shortly after this, Barbara was given a free-lance journalist assignment to interview women who were smart with their money. This assignment changed her life and became a catalyst for her career as a women’s wealth and power expert.
Barbara is the bestselling author of Secrets for Six-Figure Women, Prince Charming Isn’t Coming as well as four other amazing books about women and wealth. She has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Spend less, save more, and invest wisely. And THIS is where I think we as women get tripped up.” – Barbara Huson
- The SECRET to wealth for women
- The 3 Types of Wealth “Work” Women Must do (GREAT!)
- 3 Everyday Steps you can take to change your relationship with money (this is PURE GOLD – my favorite part of the interview)
- How to break through fear about money
- Advice that Barbara hears being given and strongly disagrees with
- How to be STRATEGIC about your decisions
- The importance of investing
- Barbara’s SUPERPOWER
I have a sign that I made with crayons in front of my desk. It says, ‘do what you fear, that’s how you grow’.” – Barbara Huson
Connect with Barbara Huson:
I’ll tell you something. I’ve been doing this for 25 years. Problems with money are NEVER about money.” – Barbara Huson