My guest today, Anna Zornosa, knew she had to do something after a disastrous experience in a dressing room that left her in a very compromised position – literally.
Known as a serial entrepreneur, Anna became the founder and CEO of Ruby Ribbon, a social selling shapewear company dedicated to helping women feel good and look good while also offering a great side hustle for income.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
I give myself a list so that I can surrender to the doing of the list when there is a lot of noise in my own head about what the next step is.” – Anna Zornosa
- Why Anna decided to use social selling to get the word out about Ruby Ribbon
- How she came up with the name Ruby Ribbon
- How women really feel about shapewear
- Why it’s critical to understand the needs of your CORE CUSTOMER
- The moment she knew she was on to something – there were tears of Joy!
- The two things that make a woman in business Unstoppable
- Her Biggest Challenge – she was blind-sided by this one!
- Her BEST advice for when you feel like giving up
- The most important first step you should take when thinking about starting a business
- And much, much more!
I believe that confidence is critical for women in so many different ways.” – Anna Zornosa
Connect with Anna Zornosa:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | RUBY RIBBON
How do you create an army that’s able to connect with the customer and offer her personal service? It’s going to have to be a completely different retail channel because no retail channel today can actually do it.” – Anna Zornosa
Share Your Comments & Feedback: