Amy Luftig is the co-owner of Angeleno Wine Company in Los Angeles. She began her career in public health, however, after moving west to Los Angeles and volunteering to help a winemaker during a “harvest” she found “love at first sight” (or in this case love at first harvest).
Amy fell head over heels with the day-to-day routine in the vineyard and decided that she should follow her dream. She started with an idea, a passion for vino and along with her partner, turned it into a business.
On today’s episode of She’s Got Moxie, Amy tells us all about her transformative internship experience, the wine history of California, and how she developed her knowledge in wine. She also talks about her journey to co-own the company, her perspective on running a successful Kickstarter campaign and her best action steps to get visibility, and more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
One of the things that you have to learn as a winemaker is to trust your instincts.” – Amy Luftig Viste
- The Clarifying QUESTION that changed everything for Amy (it is a question that EVERYONE should ask themselves)
- She volunteered to work for free and through the process found her “true calling”
- A great STORY on how she secured FUNDING for Angeleno Wine (it involves a ghost and pouring a bottle of wine on a grave!)
- She takes you on her step-by-step grass roots journey – GEMS!
- How they decided on their LOGO that sits squarely in the center of every bottle
- The “Secret Sauce” to a Super Successful Kickstarter Campaign
- What it is like to be one of the few women in a male dominated industry
- The mentality Amy adopts to show up for her business each day
- Her perspective on how to make a Business Partnership work
- And So much more!
We literally started this with no money in our pocket.” – Amy Luftig Viste
Connect with Amy Luftig Viste:
Facebook | Instagram | Angeleno Wine Co.
The most important thing is to trust your business partner with your life.” – Amy Luftig Viste
Share Your Comments & Feedback: