I’m over the moon to share my guest, Amanda Tress, with you today.
Amanda is the Founder & CEO of The FASTer Way to Fat Loss –the premier virtual intermittent fasting fitness and nutrition program. She teaches her clients how to burn fat and live a truly healthy lifestyle through intermittent fasting, carb cycling, macro tracking, whole food nutrition, and strategic workouts.
Amanda started The FASTer Way just 3.5 years ago with 11 people, and now the program has more than 110,000 clients who are thriving!
On today’s show, Amanda talks all about how she has grown and scaled her business. She gets very transparent with me about what her journey has been like and the #1 skill entrepreneurs MUST possess to succeed, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
I had 11 people in my first round of the FASTer way, they had incredible results and I immediately turned around and said ‘hey listen, I want to get this program into more households – will you help me?’.” – Amanda Tress
- Amanda’s simple “secret” to creating a brand that’s truly becoming a movement
- How a visit to Lexington, Kentucky to see 20 women (which turned into 150 women) opened her eyes wide
- How Amanda gained influencers and developed her marketing technique
- Why “micro-influencers” are the key to early growth
- Amanda could have 70,000 certified coaches and instead has 1700 – why she chooses to keep it small
- Amanda’s very FIRST Steps to create a multi-million dollar brand in just 3.5 years
- Amanda’s strategies to getting through the “dark, painful” days
- How Amanda has GROWN and SCALED her business
- The #1 Attribute a candidate must have to be considered for a spot on the FASTer Way Team
- Why Amanda has decided NOT to raise money for the company
- The #1 skill entrepreneurs MUST possess to succeed
- Amanda’s tips on how to juggle raising a family (she has three children under the age of 10) while running a company experiencing rocket-ship growth
- What Amanda has “concerns” about in the world of female entrepreneurship right now
- And much, much more!
The best professional development out there is to be a business owner.” – Amanda Tress
Connect with Amanda Tress:
If you can develop interested in middle-America with little to no marketing then you must have a good product.” – Amanda Tress