Carrie Tice, founder and CEO of Octavia Wellness is innovative, energetic and passionate. Her mother had been diagnosed several years ago with Alzheimer’s and through a somewhat humorous experience Carrie discovered the benefits of cannabis for seniors.
The results were so life-changing that Carrie and her mother decided to take a big moxie move; Carrie resigned from her high-tech corporate job and she and her mother together sold their Victorian home on Octavia Street in San Francisco to kick-start Octavia Wellness. Octavia Wellness focuses on providing seniors and cannabis beginners with customized cannabis therapies.
On today’s show, Carrie shares some amazing business tips and stories. She’s funny, clever, powerful and passionate.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Since legalization, we are seeing that more professionals are wanting to get into this program, getting on our educational platform and learning about cannabis.” – Carrie Tice
- How CBD can influence health for SENIORS
- Her transition from Corporate Tech to Entrepreneur
- How she’s building a company in an industry with LOTS of challenges and constant change
- WHY she made the decision to train ‘wellness consultants’ and focus on the senior citizen population
- The FIRST Step she took to get started
- Her Genius Beta Move
- WHY strategy is critical to your success
- How she handles the Ups and Downs of a startup
- Carrie’s best PRODUCTIVITY TIPS
- How to SOLVE problems on the go – both innovative and inspiring
- Much, much more
Take care of yourself and then you actually are in a better place to be a smart CEO.” – Carrie Tice
Connect with Carrie Tice:
Let’s stay true to what our skill set is – it has served us pretty well!” – Carrie Tice