Ashley Merrill is revolutionizing women’s sleep. She is the founder and CEO of Lunya, a sleepwear company that uses the latest designs and technology to create functional, comfortable, and fashionable sleepwear for women.
On today’s show, Ashley gives some amazing tips on hiring and how to build a great team. She also gives some incredible insights for women who are pitching to mostly male investors.
I’m so excited for you to hear her gold nuggets.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
You can look at problems as problems, or you can look at them as opportunities.” – Ashley Merrill
- How Ashley’s EYE OF CURIOSITY influenced her business
- What’s it like to BIRTH a child and a business at the same time
- Why she’s NOT a risk-taker
- Her BEST Productivity Tips – Ashley drills down into the REAL Issue for Women in Business Today
- Ashley’s HIRING TIPS – pure Gold!
- The real, raw truth about owning a business
- Her personal insights on women making pitches for funding
- The advice she wished someone would have shared with her in the early days
- And so much more!
I hire a lot around attitude. I find that it is the one thing that is very hard to change.” – Ashley Merrill
When we design, it goes a lot further than just a pretty piece of clothing.” – Ashley Merrill