I hope you had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I had a blast in Chicago at the See Jane Succeed Live event where I enjoyed meeting so many Smart Women entrepreneurs who have a strong desire to grow their businesses.
It’s easy to beat yourself up if you feel like you haven’t been moving forward in your business. I know because I’ve done it myself, many times.
You feel stuck and unsure what to do which can sometimes seem like failure. Six years ago, I started my business with the dream of supporting women to their next Big Idea and help them achieve success in their lives and businesses. Although having a DREAM and a DESIRE were both essential in the beginning, I spent the first few years SURVIVING instead of THRIVING. My business was up and down every month and cash flow was inconsistent.
Fast forward to TODAY:
* I have a THRIVING business that has consistent cash flow month after month
* I work with my ideal client
* My work inspires me and my clients get results
* I have plenty of time for family and self-care
I changed! And along the way, I learned some BASIC, no-brainer easy-to-implement tips for business building that I’m going to share with you on a *special* call:
“The 3 Keys to Consistent Cash Flow Doing Work You Love With Your Ideal Client!”
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 11:00am Pacific
On this FREE, Complimentary One-Hour call, I’ll share:
* The 2 barriers that can sabotage your success (you may be surprised)
* The 3 pathways to immediate cash flow (and a calendar full of ideal clients)
* 4 Basic essentials that doubled my income and my number of clients
* The one missing piece that may be holding you back from converting an interested prospect into a happy, paying client who raves about you!
* DETAILS about my new upcoming Telecourse, “The Smart Woman’s Basic Business Blueprint™” – A no-nonsense, low-cost, easy-to-use system for success!
If you’re a woman entrepreneur who’s ready to step into your own personal brand of success using simple, proven and easy solutions, then you won’t want to miss this call!
Click here to reserve your spot now!
PS Of course you can invite your friends and collegues to this call, but make sure you register yourself first!