I’m really excited to have Gail Becker, founder and CEO of CAULIPOWER, on the show today!
I was reading the LA Business Journal recently, and I came across an article about Gail. She left her very cozy, corporate, successful 16 year career to start a business making cauliflower pizzas.
I was so impressed that I decided to get in touch with Gail and bring her on the show to share her incredible path as a businesswoman and entrepreneur.
On today’s show, Gail tells us about what led her to start her own business. She also talks about how a long-term corporate career can help you in your own business, her philosophy on taking risks vs. staying comfortable, her daily routine, and many more amazing insights.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s better to say ‘oops’ than ‘what if’.” – Gail Becker
- When it’s time to start your own business
- How to make big leaps in your business
- The benefits of having a small team
- How can you tell if someone has celiac disease
- How you incorporate family into your career
- How do you know if you are making the right business decision
- Why it’s important to face your fears
- How you can be more socially responsible in your business
“If you don’t bet on yourself, nobody will.” – Gail Becker
- Find CAULIPOWER at a store near you
- Connect with Gail Becker:
“If you are not in the environment where you can contribute the most that you can, then why not create it yourself?” – Gail Becker