Get Registered For Priority Notification and Preferred Pricing at JoyChudacoffEvents.com.
Tami Halton Pardee has broken all residential sales records in LA, selling over $3 billion in residential real estate since 2005 despite a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis
and raising four children.
As Founder & CEO of Halton Pardee + Partners, Inc., Tami has built a concierge real estate company that understands the life-changing decisions that come with buying a home.
Apart from being a leader in the real estate industry, Tami founded a philanthropic project called the Life Change Warriors program, and it recently surpassed $1 million in community donations.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
Time is really the only asset that you can never get back, and I think it is even more valuable than money.” – Tami Halton Pardee
- Tami’s 20 Minute Rule – a business game changer
- The incident that turned Tami from an “aggressive leader” to one of gratitude and love
- Why the simple act of following up can make the biggest difference
- Why she DANCES ON A LIFEGUARD STAND every single morning
- Tips to cultivating her “work family” company culture
- The acronym that her Team lives by
- Why “SLEEPING ON IT” is key
- Her Biggest Challenge
- What Tami loves to do when she travels – this will surprise you
- Why you have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- The success of her Life Change Warriors philanthropy project
- How relationships have been absolutely VITAL to Tami’s business
- And much, much more
Why not plan our life on purpose? We plan our vacations, we plan all these things, but we don’t plan our life.” – Tami Halton Pardee
Connect with Tami Halton Pardee:
The most important thing is actually living in the moment when you’re working and making the work be joyful.” – Tami Halton Pardee
My podcast, ‘She’s Got Moxie’ has been given two thumbs up by iTunes and my show is #66 of the Top 100 Podcasts in the Business & Careers category. If you haven’t had a chance to catch an episode, hop on over to iTunes and check us out. Every episode is jam packed with rich advice and wisdom. http://JoyChudacoff.com/itunes
Did you know that only 2% of women entrepreneurs break the million-dollar mark?
When you think about the work you put in, that’s a hard pill to swallow. So, why the big gap between our efforts and earnings?
I believe what stops women from breaking their income ceiling is not a lack of drive or determination.
What stops you is letting the same old systems and routines RUN you and your business, which keeps you satisfactorily underperforming, year after year.
Deep down you know that what got you here today is not all you need to accomplish your bigger vision.
Please listen to my audio message to you:
Click Here to sign-up for SMART & SAVVY!
With the kids back in school, my summer is quickly coming to an end. But I know many of you are still enjoying the remaining few weeks of sun and slowness. The last thing you may be thinking of is how to strategically position your business for success over the next 12 months.
And this is why I personally love MOXIE, and all that it stands for, and why I’m so excited about the 2016 MOXIE Retreat (and the new update I have… see below.)
MOXIE is about setting up your business in a way that gives you year-long results without burning yourself out. It’s about steady cash flow and profits that continuously come in, no matter what season it is.
When I think back to ALL the BIG leaps in success & income I’ve had over the years, I realize that a combination of two important things were present:
- After experiencing the effects of some very expensive and very bad advice, I stopped asking and listening to people who could not possibly give me the support and sound advice I needed because they just did not have the skill set, or the experience to know the right answers. Instead, I sought out and received guidance, direction and solid business advice from people who were leaders in their industry – people who were more experienced and ahead of me in their entrepreneurial journey – they were where I wanted to be . Their advice to me was based on experience and results, instead of theory or guesswork.
- I was never in my office, deep in my work, when significant breakthroughs emerged. When I think about leaps that increased my income by 20-50%, they were always when I removed myself from the daily business tasks and responsibilities of my life. I was in an environment where I had a clear head and could reflect, refocus, re-energize, reclaim and reinvent my vision for my life and business.
That’s why I created the perfect space, forum and program for you to reclaim and refresh your vision and create the strategies necessary for you to get free from overwhelm while growing your business at the same time…