If you don’t have all the clients or customers you want or need, you will want to block some time in your calendar to listen to this episode with my guest today, Amy Franko.
Amy is the author of the new best-selling book The Modern Seller: Sell More and Increase Your Impact in the New Sales Economy and she is also the founder of the Impact Instruction Group. The Modern Seller is an Amazon Bestseller and was also named a 2018 top sales book by Top Sales World. In addition, Amy is recognized by Top Sales World as one of the “Top 50 Sales Bloggers in the World”.
Today’s show is jam-packed with incredible business and sales advice, tips on building your network and using social media for business growth, how to write a book (even if you don’t really enjoy writing) and much more.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
People with strong networks can rise above the noise.” – Amy Franko
When you know those one or two very significant goals, that is going to give you the track to run on so that you can better prioritize your time.” – Amy Franko
- The Five Modern Selling Skill Sets
- WHY your RELATIONSHIPS are the GOLD
- WHY it’s essential to pivot between strategy and tactics
- How to overcome the “I don’t have time to network” feeling you may be having
- TIPS on how to create better business relationships (HINT: you don’t need to be an extrovert)
- How to use SOCIAL MEDIA to build your business
- How to write a book (even if writing doesn’t come easily to you)
If you want to build the skill, you can. It is the habits that you put into your everyday relationship building that becomes the ‘how’.” – Amy Franko
- Connect with Amy Franko:
People who really get it (who are really intentional about building the RIGHT strategic relationships); they are focused on a big significant goal and that helps them make good choices about where they invest their time in building their networks.” – Amy Franko